Monday, October 30, 2006

Party's over.

End of season blues.
The teamcars are parked, the busses have been mothballed, the espresso machines cleaned, and the blood has been stacked in the refrigerators. Part of my reason for not posting is the end of season blues, but in addition to the ridiculous amount of time I've spent on my website, I've also acquired quite a hangover from all the crap we've had to endure this year. In fact, I'm not going to get into any of it. I just can't wait for the training camps, and whether or not we're (Discovery) is going to hire Ivan Basso.

I promise that I'll get to some product reviews and opinions. I also promise I'll migrate this to my Media Temple/ Movable Type account as well, but I've got a ton on my web plate, and this is not a top priority for movement.



Technorati Tags: cycling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home