Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Cycleboredom changes

Since I have such a large readership, I felt it necessary to give everyone some firm footing as their favorite cycling portal undergoes cosmetic and content changes. By the way, I have no idea what those changes are, or when they're going to be, but that's what the fun is!

So as of today, I put up another header just to see what it would look like. I've been playing around w/ a ton of ideas on a graphic tone for the site, but I can't nail one down. Part of me feels that there really isn't a need. It's not my e-business, so I'm not going to alienate someone that is shopping here. Hell, it's still under Blogger, so it's technically not even mine yet!

Today it's red w/ a healthy dose of the 2.0 style that all the kids are into these days. Tomorrow, who knows? I have thought of something that may be fun, involving different stylesheets, but I'm not going to divulge that until I'm able to implement it. Rest assured though, things will be different more often than not.

As for the content changes, I don't think that I'm going to be posting much about my rides anymore. That may change when I go to Movable Type and create some categories, but the main page will be about racing, product, nutrition/training, and most likely doping. That doesn't sound much different than other blogs and news sites, but they don't have me. I'm going to start to cut loose here, and I'm probably going to piss some people off. I'm used to "shop talk", and I'm going to give you all a taste of it here. I'll have to dilute some of it for obvious reasons, but it's always in jest, for fun, and never meant to hurt. It's open season on everyone, so get ready!

Well mannered observations are not what I was known for...


Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home