Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I will break myself! (russian accent)

My new favorite thing. I've been avoiding doing any type repeat/interval training that has anaerobic and climbing in its direction. I'm not sure why, but that's been the case for most of this season. I used to love looking for hills to kill myself on, but not lately.

That changed a couple of weeks ago when I added a new loop to my ride. It is a continuous rolling drag that keeps going up. It has a nice kicker at the end where I can hit close to my max and blow myself out on. This is great for working on increasing your Vo2 rating.

I haven't felt super strong lately but that's only for hard efforts. I did a 3 hour non-caloric intake ride that didn't phase me at all. I usually feel it at the end, but I was strong all the way through. Granted I spend the ride in upper zone 2 and lower zone 3, but like I said, I didn't feel it. So I'm guessing the base is there. Just in time for fall. It's all for fun anyway.

The ride shown is just a portion of the data. I was too hammered to put any effort in afterwards.


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home