Thursday, September 07, 2006

pictures of trash.

It seems my need for a bike vacation and extra time spent learning CSS came together at the perfect time. My last ride sucked. Legs were trashed, no response, so time off for me. I think I ended up taking at least 9 days away from la bicicleta. By the end I was jonesing. Anyway, the rain was timed well, too; a pissed off Potomac spilled over its banks regurgitating our recyclables back on dry land (most of it on the Mt. Vernon trail). Damn this is one dirty river. Hopefully it'll all make it to a nice trash dump so it can sit there until our great... no, it'll still be there. Litter does everyone good. Bottom 2 pictures are from a previous drenching a couple of months ago. i just was too lazy to post them. Take a look.



































Yes, my camera phone sucks...
Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home