Wednesday, March 22, 2006

study: multiple colds lead to low post count.

I'm working on nearly an entire month of this crap. I was coming onto some good form and... I actually tried to return about a week and a half ago, but I was rewarded w/ my wife's cold. She so nice! This one is in the chest; the kind that wake you up in the middle of the night trying to expectorate the inner lining of your lungs across the room. The ride sucked by the way. I'll get around to posting the data sometime.

I've done some writing on nutrition and my training, but I think that I have to pare it down so I don't sound like Chris Carmichael and the Surgeon General rolled into one. I guess this would mean more if someone was reading this, but nevertheless I like to see myself type.

I need to get Pinkey from Revo to help me w/ my bottom bracket since it's still talking to me. I'll never understand what my BB is trying to say, so I'd rather stuff a pillow over it's head and shut it up for good. Stuffing a pillow is another way of saying that I need to pull that f$#%@r out and fill the shell w/ some anti-sieze again. I have a stand, but no FSA BB tool, nor the knowledge of what I'm doing.

Maybe one day I'll write about what I'm riding. Maybe.

Started my morning w/ a little Belgian breakfast consisting of coffee and a side of Dwars door Vlaandaren courtesy of Cycling.tv

Check them out if you're looking for a little bike fix. You have to pay for the premium channels which usually have the best races live, but sometimes you'll get lucky to catch a race like this morning. Me happy to see some live racing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home