Sunday, July 16, 2006

some new things cookin'

I've had some things brewing on the backburner for awhile, but methinks it's time to start acting on them. I don't want to say what they are, but needless to say I'm going to try to take all this up a notch! Or not, but it sounds better to make like I am. I've got a lot of prep work to do, in addition to all my work on my art portal/resume site Artboredom, as well as maintain my fine cycling form through the rest of the stages ahead.

I am going to start something today; something that pops into my head at least 5+ times a ride: "I love it when..." It may start other ways like, "It kills me when...", but mostly it'll be love, sweet love. Sometimes it will be true love, but most times it will be straight sarcastic love!

Let's give it a try.

I love it when I'm cruising around a corner (on the far right) as a shaky oncoming hybrid rider approaches clearly on my side of the path, but still gives me the death stare because it's obvious I'm going too fast (I wasn't) due to my appearance (pro kit), not because they suck at riding a bike...

I'm going to get shot for the run on sentence, but I think that'll be the format for my rancor. Or love!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home